West Palm Beach, Florida
3.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Dec 04, 2014

After leaving my car at the dealership for over a week I was told that my car was "built wrong by Nissan" and that the dealership could not do anything about it.

They told me to call Nissan, and I did after another 2 weeks of waiting they told me they could not do anything about it.

My car was built wrong sold to me by an authorized Nissan dealer that was and neither would take a responsibility?

I was simply told to call consumer affairs and complain because Neither will fix the issue with the car.

Original review posted by user Sep 11, 2014

I purchased a brand new Nissan, took it home and immediately noticed a bunch of mechanical problems with my NEW car. When I went back to the dealer they refused to exchange or return my car, offering only to service my vehicle! I did not buy a brand new car to have it service the next day!!!

Airbag light on

Partially Ripped front seat

Headlight do not work on "auto" mode.

Gas mileage is off by 10-13 miles per gallon.

I WILL NEVER SHOP AT ROYAL PALM NISSAN, or purchase another Nissan as they don't back up their product.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Royal Palm Nissan?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion